Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Suggestions :p

Niffilum

Warframe idea 1:

Soldier / Support class

Name.  Blitz. Anx. Juvo / auxilio = "aid / support" in latin". Striker.

Skill .1. "Bomberman" Grenades that explode on impact with explosive dmg.  "as effective as the vaubans chock grenades on the corpus"

Skill .2."Trap" Proximity mines that can stick to any surface with high explosive damage and a bigger AOE than the grenade.  "Each level gives a bigger trigger area and blast radius"

Skill .3. "Resupply" Gives all team members ammo (primary and secondary ammount?) starts at 10% of total ammo and gains 10% each level?

Skill .4. "Little friend" spawns a sentry gun with rockets/lasers/gorgons? With a time/health limit and high damage
Can place multiple sentrys.

Bonus. rifle dmg/crit chance?
He/she can be the only warframe to get a bonus from the explosive dmg?

Polarity bonus. V and - signs

Appearence. Helmet has 3zoom cameras on one side and  2 stripes across the cheek 1 big and 1 small. On the other. Helmet resembles a knight helmet with closed visor.

Armor has camo pattern pants and ammo pouch chest armor. Arms are "bare" feet are "boot like" (vauban style). All color slots are used. Energy is zoom cameras and visor stripes on helmer and ammo pouch like spots on chest. Pants have small dots (where?) final piece might be some kind of backpack (holds sentry) the helmet uses 2diffrent color slots + energy for zoom cameras and stripes.

Sentry appearance. Tripod crab legs and a big disc top with mounted guns

All color slots are used. Areas are.  Inside under the disc and legs.
Guns 2 parts.
Top of disc and outer legs.
Energy.

Energy shows as a small glowing ring alongside the discs edge "glows bright"

Grenades are blue/gray/green?

Proximity mines are red with black bottom and metal "hubs" on top.

Resupply skill animation is fast 3 seconds max.

Sentry is deployed by grenade on any surface. Walls and cieling too.
Takes 1-3 seconds to materialize (void start animation)

Grenades and mines are instant like the vaubans chock grenade.

Hp / Power stats?

Warframe idea 2:

Type. Manipulation

Name. Hacker

Skills.

1. "Skeleton key" Can instanty unlock any computer/door/lock near the user ( aoe? ).

2. "Missfire" Makes enemy projectile weapons missfire and very inaccurate damaging nearby friends.
"Stuns infected"

3. "All your base" Turns nearby enemies into allies who will only hunt enemies untill they are killed or wears off.

( Hackers minions will ONLY shoot at enemies not players or eachother )

4. "Overclocked" Boosts damage /crit chance / hp & shields / movement speed  on team.

Uses all color slots.

Armor is blackish green with heximal-ish markings "slim frame"

Helmet is blank and flat like a holographic monitor and has matrix like animation of the energy color on it.

Hp / Power stats?

I did some images of these frames but they sucked so you have to use your imagination :P

here is a crude image of how the sentry will look

6741tf.jpg

Edited by Blackwolf_swe

Hey, i really like idea 2, although his ability 3 (all your base) is the same and Nyx's Chaos. I also hope that they bring some new characters into this game soon, which is why i made a thread about a warframe called Tenebris. Check it out if you have time :)

Hey, i really like idea 2, although his ability 3 (all your base) is the same and Nyx's Chaos. I also hope that they bring some new characters into this game soon, which is why i made a thread about a warframe called Tenebris. Check it out if you have time :)

The Design Council is working on a new frame as we speak. :) It is anti-matter themed.

Warframe idea 3:

Type: Time-Manipulation

Name: ?

Skills:

1. Morior: "Wither / Decay / die / rot" makes target/s age at super speed rotting them to death or making the target weaker in all aspects "bosses suffer from longer shield recharge"

2. Stopwatch: slows down enemies ?% in aoe. "Like within snowglobe"

3. Sarcio: "Mend / Heal / patch / cure" Makes health and or shileds recharge faster for team withing aoe range.

4. Halt: Stops time around the user and any mobs within are frozen in time "like a bastille without the floating" ( Bosses move slower )

Appearance:

Robes and belts cover the warframe with various markings.

Helmet is a hood with no visual face.