Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuria 13-2, 13-3 and Syndicates augment mod slot

Hornster98

I'm writing because i'm having trouble finding the last 2 kurias that i need, the kuria 13-2 and 13-3 are located in the same part of the map on ceres, but it doesn't spawn!

I know they changed position of some kurias because SotR nodes change, and maybe they forgot to change this one, i played 100+ times rescue, exterminate and capture on ceres but nothing, i saw some videos and they found it on survival missions, and now i can't try it because there's no survival mission on the right map, draco and gabii are useless...

For syndicates augment mod i want propose to add a slot for these mods like exilus slot in warframes and weapons, because now you must modify your build if you want use one augment mod and this is frustrating, there are some positive and negative things: 

Positive:  You don't need to modify your build for use a augment mod, your warframe/weapon is stronger cause you have one mod more, you can add a polarity in the augment mod slot if you don't want to apply a polarity in normal slots, maybe for a different playstile build;

Negative: A new polarization may be necessary, you can't use 2 or more augment mod, the slot costs X platinum or X syndicate points

Thanks for reading ;)

Same here @Hornster98, though I have to scan that annoying Kuria at Rescue the Arm Dealer-Vor's Prize, 12-3, which is "rare" because of the Evac considered old. So I consider from a certain Youtube video taht 13-2 and 13-3 can be attained form Ceres Spy mission, still no luck.

If they did move the Kuria it would be nice if they let us know. but some people have better luck.

Also reply on what I think about a separate slot in modding for Syndicate weapon boost, I like the idea on weapons, because the look from it, why not let Melee, Secondary and Primary have an extra top slot for special "boost". Anyhow, the idea is extremely terrible on WarFrames, since I kind of enjoy two augment mod for some frames. As you stated, limiting one on Frames is not what I hoped might happen. Though Exilus mod on Frames already a thing.

Yep, thanks for reading too, but probably not going to reply, a fair notice.

EDIT: Found this post @Buff00n for possible location of 13-2 & 3 via Capture on Ceres.

Edited by DesFrSpace
Addition and possible location of Kuria

• 2 weeks later...