Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Shadow Clan Seeking mature members for fun community

(PSN)WTL3rd

Dead_Rose_S.png

The new clan Dead Rose is looking for members both new or experienced. Dead Rose aims to be a close community for both casual and competitive players. We are already rapidly expanding after only being around for 3 days! We have 2 labs currently under construction (Tenno and Bio) and we already have other plans for expansion! Here is a rundown of what we expect from our members:

-Mastery Rank Minimum of 2; We want to see that you are interested in progressing yourself
Mature players, who just want a great gaming experience with others
- Players don't need to be active 24/7, but players with no activity for 21 days will be reviewed for removal to keep room for new members (Let an admin know if you'll be gone for a while, we'll keep you around!)
- No mic required, but for competitive events and coordination, good communication helps
- While it is not a requirement to donate and contribute to building and research, we are seeking members who want to OWN the clan. If you are a member, this clan is yours and it is here for you!
- We want veteran players that are willing to help newer players. We all started somewhere, and for new players who want to learn the game, playing with experience players is the best on ramp into the game.
- All and All, we want people who are here to have fun, and be respectful

There is plenty of room to move up in rank within the clan, and our current admins and the leading council (Council of Thorns) are looking for people who want responsibility in the clan. If you are interested PM me or send me a message on PSN.

You may also go to our website and check out what we've started

Our website is located here

We look forward to the future of Dead Rose

I'm a MR 21 that will be leaving my current clan after U19 is released on ps4 & this sounds hopeful.  I am a "mature" gamer,(been around since Atari) & am looking for some more mature convo.  I have never completed a raid and would love to do that. Have your leader give me a shout

8 hours ago, (PS4)gitre21 said:

I'm a MR 21 that will be leaving my current clan after U19 is released on ps4 & this sounds hopeful.  I am a "mature" gamer,(been around since Atari) & am looking for some more mature convo.  I have never completed a raid and would love to do that. Have your leader give me a shout

We would love to have you gitre! We already have some players that are higher in mr (15 and 17), and all of our members so far are real straightforward people whether they are new or veterans like yourself. 

Also specifically for you, there is room in our admin ranks given your obvious experience if you are interested! I can send you a more detailed message if you'd like. Also if you'd like a tour of the Dojo so far, drop me a line