Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marketing/trading Idea

shadowslayer695

Soo i have been wondering... can they just set up a trade and market place? For trade you just trade items with your friends and other people. And for marketing you just market items on it. Or if you don't like the idea of marketing then you can auction stuff. Like a bid and buyout.  I would love it if this idea would be added into warframe :P makes it a lot better and fun. imagine your friend has like 20 morphcs and you have like 4 and you need one to build something. You trade with him random stuff or credits and you get it. Easy as peasy. And for auction/market there are 2 different kinds. Credits and platinum. Since we get a lot of credits... People can put a morpic for like 20k or so and weapons for over 50k or 100k they're choice. Well I want the auction/market to enable us to sell almost anything except warframes. Too cheap -_-. And warframe blueprints. Also the same concept as buying a warframe. Selling sentinels.... uhhh maybe? Well mods yes weapons yes (but without mods attatched) swords yes almost anything but the warframe stuff.... and also blueprints for weapons. and materials. Please support this :P

I really do think Trading is the a best option. But a marketplace. Not really. Most items are very easy to get. And the drops rates aren't VERY VERY VERY repetitive.If we have a marketplace/auction house/ bidding/ That will cause a inflation. Bots will come and start infesting the chat. This game isn't "HARD" to get credits. Also the drop rates aren't that bad. I hope i dont start a uprising but. I dont think marketplace is a best idea. Due to bots, inflation, and how much it will be.