Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jailbreak (OOC)

Daakjenaar

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Not yet with the second mission as I gtg sleep at some point and I don't want to miss out))

We already at OOC, lol. no need for (())

But yeah, I don't wanna miss out on the action. Want to see how will stuff develop (Specially since Carnox and Elana seem not to like eachother XD)

1 minute ago, bowiespoon said:

and ninja is gone atm, don't wanna start without him

By the way, due to my role in the missions, you can do them even if I'm not there, barring special circumstances. I encourage you all to do so, my feeling will absolutely NOT be hurt :)

Guess so.

I'm not a lover of spam cus I'm not such a fast reader (unless I'm reading a book that is, then I'm a fast reader) and sometimes I have to read posts multiple times just Incase I looked at it wrong or missed something out

Alright OC update time for those of you who missed Ragno's introduction.

Eion- Thief, expert craftsman, expert marksman.

Zan- infiltrator, master swordsman, doesn't use guns (except pistol like guns), electrical manipulation (Note: He is not a volt)

Ragno- advanced robot, has a heavy plasma machine gun, his middle and index finger can combine to form a tag gun which when shot, homing missiles come out from his back and upon explosion release a white phosphorus like substance, he has a bubble shield that lasts for exactly 2 minutes to shield himself and others, he also has a death commando logic core which makes him go slightly insane.

Elisif-??? (still not introduced only mentioned))

Edited by ninja234

On 8/5/2016 at 8:12 PM, bowiespoon said:

By the way, due to my role in the missions, you can do them even if I'm not there, barring special circumstances. I encourage you all to do so, my feeling will absolutely NOT be hurt :)

You guys seriously DO NOT have to wait for me, as I'm pretty much only important before and after missions. I selected this role deliberately.

4 hours ago, Railgun_Alter said:

Is it possible to have less 4th wall breaking and ((stahp spam)) posts, please? 

Thank you

The only reason I make "Stap spam posts" is because everyone pretty much spams at sometimes when I'm busy or asleep.

i spelt Stap wrong on purpose though, as a joke thing

11 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The only reason I make "Stap spam posts" is because everyone pretty much spams at sometimes when I'm busy or asleep.

i spelt Stap wrong on purpose though, as a joke thing

I don't really care about how you spell it. 

Just stop complaining about it every single time you come to post. I post and get online way less than you and yet I find a way to keep up without bothering the others. 

13 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

At least you have my OK. I'm co-DM, BTW.

Kinda perfer Ninja having co-dm role since you're the dm of two rps and the co-dm of one before hand.

Also, tbh, i kinda feel like daak gave you co-dm as he was sorry for you since you was complaining that Ninja was dm'ing all the stuff and you got annoyed

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Kinda perfer Ninja having co-dm role since you're the dm of two rps and the co-dm of one before hand.

Also, tbh, i kinda feel like daak gave you co-dm as he was sorry for you since you was complaining that Ninja was dm'ing all the stuff and you got annoyed

Welp...

I thought that discussion was over now....

4 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

...If you have a problem with it, go b*tch to the guy that decided it. Not me. Discussion closed, Crim.

2 minutes ago, Railgun_Alter said:

Welp...

I thought that discussion was over now....

Well, kuraio is a pretty good dm (although his actions really does go over the top at times. Once he threatened to kick me from his rp almighty cus he wanted his temple guardian to nearly kill all my ocs so he could make his oc insta-heal them all and to give a hint that the guardian didn't want to kill)

But the way he got the role of co-dm for this rp just doesn't seem right to me

Edited by crimsonspartan1