Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a good build for broken war?

DuelMaster53

Question

4 answers to this question

I'd throw on mods that'd up it's damage output, especially those matching it's primary damage type. I'd recommend using Spoiled Strike(that rank 3 Fury should counter out its negative effect if you're worried about it), Jagged Edge, and if you have it available, Buzz Kill.

1 hour ago, Techtro said:

I'd throw on mods that'd up it's damage output, especially those matching it's primary damage type. I'd recommend using Spoiled Strike(that rank 3 Fury should counter out its negative effect if you're worried about it), Jagged Edge, and if you have it available, Buzz Kill.

thanks! I don't have those mods, but i'm sure my friend will trade them to me

15% crit is a bit on the low end but it's workable, particularly with Blood Rush and Body Count. 10% Status is a bit low but is again workable given the attack speed. 80% of its damage is Slash which means Buzz Kill can do more damage than a single 90% Elemental mods like North Wind.

How to build it really depends on the mods you've got access to. A basic set-up like this is perfectly fine if you're just getting started; nothing on there is particularly hard to get. Virulent Scourge is the rarest thing on that build, and most people are swimming in them from the amount of times they've fought Corrupted Vor in the Void, so even just trading items you should be able to get a hold of it through Trade chat if nobody in your Clan has any spares. If you're a bit further along and want to trade a bit of raw damage in for ramping attack speed and life steal, those mods can make it easier to sustain the use of Broken-War in melee only combat. Finally, if you want to go full ham with it and have the rare mods from Baro or past events, the sword is great with those too.

As you can see I really like Life Strike because it can be the difference between life and death but if you're playing Trinity or are frequently grouped with one it may have less appeal for you.