Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much is loki prime systems worth?

Shroomaay

Question

9 answers to this question

Just now, Major_Phantom said:

100-150 or so as of now.

It was the rarest and most bothersome to farm before he was vaulted so it's his most expensive part.

The whole set is around 200 or so so you can see the how much it's important >.>

Really? I think that's one of the parts I gave to my friend for free >.>

Just now, NGSBRReAPeR said:

Really? I think that's one of the parts I gave to my friend for free >.>

You're right that it was vaulted recently, since there are still a lot of sets people have for sale, the price hasn't gone much over 200 for a set. At most it'll get around 300 or so judging from other vaulted items.

As for systems, it was the rarest T4D C rotation reward. For most, the number of loki sets they have is directly proportional to the systems they have, many even farmed only systems cause it alone makes so much of the set's value.

I personally use warframe.market for all my price check needs, it is reliable and I have personally used it a lot in the past couple months. The lowest price for Loki Prime Systems currently seems to be 159 Platinum. I hope this helps answer your question and you use this in the future for all other price checking needs, If you need any other assistance, feel free to ask.

May the Lotus be with you.