Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino or Ash?

twerksta

i've recently acquired the parts to build these warframes. I am just curious of a few ppl opinions on what you guys prefer, and which i should go with. I like heavy frontlines combat like the excalibur, i tried a loki but did not like it very much just yet. Anyways let me know what u guys THink thank you much!

If you like heavy front line fighters then Rhino is you're best bet, Ash is more of a Quick & Stealthy approach to combat sort of Similar to Loki just different skills, Rhino's charge is very similar to Excalibur's first ability as well, so if you are looking for something to hack and slash and storm the front lines with then you want Rhino IMO.

I'm a rhino player and at first he is pretty week but boost the iron skin skill max as soon as possible and it will worth it. That's the only skill i use for rhino because it is the only one which worth it from my point of view

I'm a rhino player and at first he is pretty week but boost the iron skin skill max as soon as possible and it will worth it. That's the only skill i use for rhino because it is the only one which worth it from my point of view

Rhino charge. Prevents knockdown(shield grineer, ancients). If they charge, they're going to throw a knockdown if they get into melee range. Since rhino charge knocks them down, it's like falcon punch(rhino) vs fake falcon punch(enemies).