Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story Behind Your Name

DawnThade

Always loved imagining wolves being my pets or me being one myself..

Howled at the full moon whenever it came up. No one saw, ever. EVER.

Imagined wolf armor. Summoning wolf packs. Making a bloody torso-split mess of my bullies in primary and some students from secondary school. Edge.

Then I saw some lightning and my ears felt the sound of thunder one day. Was afraid but fascinated by it. The one I saw looked like a number to me.

Then Zinogre came into my life, and he has everything I ever wanted. Still can't afford MH Gen though ;-;

Till this day I am conflicted as to whether I should change my name or not.. I bet someone else already took that name though.. :/

Matoro is an Ice elemental "Toa Inika" from Lego's "Bionicle" Toyline, Always loved his design, never got to buy it. That covers Icematoro. Yes, I like Ice, no I don't main or own a Frost/P

As for the J, in a couple of games I played I needed a shorter Handle. my Name is Jorge (Spanish equivalent of George), so I took the Ice and made Jice out of it. 

J-Ice-Matoro... Years later I found out that kid stole Icematoro from me and used it in Roblox, and ever since I hoped no one would think he's me... If only Name changes weren't so pricey D=

For Reference:

f1da865916.jpg

Edited by Jicematoro