Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons And Warframes Leveled To Max.

D4NG3R

Hello this is my 1st post but i just need to say this...

I don't know if someone already asked that but here is i come...

I wanted to say that it would be nice if weapons and warframes that you have already leveled up to max would have a mark or something near thier image for easier knowing what to level next if you have forgot... since leveling up same weapons and warframes dosen't increse your mastery ranks.

I just hope something like that will be added in the future...

Thanks for reading ;x

Hello this is my 1st post but i just need to say this...

I don't know if someone already asked that but here is i come...

I wanted to say that it would be nice if weapons and warframes that you have already leveled up to max would have a mark or something near thier image for easier knowing what to level next if you have forgot... since leveling up same weapons and warframes dosen't increse your mastery ranks.

I just hope something like that will be added in the future...

Thanks for reading ;x

I'd like something like that myself. Maybe something like a Lotus symbole next to the weapon's picture in the Arsenal, you know, in-theme with the Tenno.

Forma puts a star next to it upon a respec, so there is that. Plus you can see the item ranks plus number of mods attached when you're looking at your inventory/loadout.

Edited by Lykalos

Forma puts a star next to it upon a respec, so there is that. Plus you can see the item ranks plus number of mods attached when you're looking at your inventory/loadout.

i think you miss the point

he said leveling the same weapons and frames so i think he sells weapons/frames once they hit 30 and he dont like them because of the slots....

yeah i am asking about those weapons that i don't want inside my inventory and that are lvl 30...how else would i know wich one i used and wich not but like Kahruvel said i missed the option to check profile.. but it still would have been nice to see it somewhere else.