Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Bladestorm Replacement

BlackCoMerc

Concept wise it makes sense! Other stance suggestions all go for a full augmentation of his other skills, as if he fights like a vikinng. Ash is the ghost aaw you said it, so by having the energy cost at 25 will make people think twice rather than activate and go all bersek. 

Pretty wise!

6 minutes ago, LAWD said:

Concept wise it makes sense! Other stance suggestions all go for a full augmentation of his other skills, as if he fights like a vikinng. Ash is the ghost aaw you said it, so by having the energy cost at 25 will make people think twice rather than activate and go all bersek. 

Pretty wise!

Thanks for this. Appreciate your taking the time to assess not only the ability, but it's actual intent.

1 hour ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Thanks for this. Appreciate your taking the time to assess not only the ability, but it's actual intent.

Especially the fact you realised that teleport could just be the manual bladestorm, you know I suggested a similar idea but you know the poison of the forums is if you ain't with them , wcrew them

17 minutes ago, LAWD said:

Especially the fact you realised that teleport could just be the manual bladestorm, you know I suggested a similar idea but you know the poison of the forums is if you ain't with them , wcrew them

I tried teleport last night. It IS manual Bladestorm. Literally.

Made me think: they gave us this for nostalgia. They know current, cutscene Bladestorm is going away.