Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fast ways to gain affinity?

Cthala

Question

4 answers to this question

Depends on what you need said affinity for.

Leveling melee or farming Focus? High level exterminate with Loki/Ivara/Ash, go for the stealth multiplier. I can take a melee from 0 to 30 in 2 runs on Sedna. Guns can use this approach too, but only if they can 1-shot and you have a way to silence them. (Loki's Hushed Invisibility augment, or Hush/Suppress/Silent Battery)

If you can hold your own there while leveling, go to Hieracon, Pluto. By the time you hit 1500 Cryotic, your weapon will either be level 30, or close enough that the bonus affinity at the end of the mission will take it the rest of the way, provided you take only that weapon. Frames take longer, so I suggest runs of 1000 Cryotic for those.

Otherwise, any Tier 3 Spy mission. (Tier 3 being level 25+)

Edited by DeltaPhantom

What MR are you? I literally don't need to farm affinity for my weapons anymore. With a potato and a polarity you can slap on enough mods to play alerts. Lv30-45 alerts for things like mobile defense, defense, interception or excavation will give you tons of affinity for a Rank0 weapon. Melee is especially easy with the stance mod giving even more free points. If there's an infested interception alert that's like a free rank 0->30 for a melee weapon.

For frames it would depend on the frame. Even though you get points for MR now you still start with locked skills that must rank up. If I needed to put multiple forma on a frame I'd have to think about it.