Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elytron farm post SoTR

(PSN)Yee_The_MLG_Pro

Question

So I decided to farm the Elytron a week ago, but I wasn't quite sure about where the parts dropped. So I checked the Wikia, and it said that the parts only could be aquired by clan research in the tenno lab in the dojo. But the parts isn't there. So my question is: did DE change the "elytron farm"? If so, I'll wait until the update drops for us console tenno too (I'm on ps4 as you can see, and yes I have done the archwing quest and I'm mr16) 

If you still don't understand my question due to 1. S#&$ty english, or 2. Bad explanation, just tell me down below and I'll clearify. Thanks in advance! ;)

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

As part of the SotR update, DE moved all of the archwing parts out of the various missions.  The elytron was moved to the dojo and the various weapon parts were put into the syndicates.

2 minutes ago, Sargeant_Q said:

It was changed in SOTR.  Before i believe it was on Uranus archwing interception.  Either that or Neptune Defense.  As of now on PC all archwings besides the starter one are in the dojo.

I got the weapon part as it was in most of the "SoTR update!" Videos on youtube, but they never mentioned something about this at least that I noticed. So thank you guys for saving me a couple hours of farming ;)

Not sure if you or your clanmates know, but the clan needs to research Elytron and all its parts before you guys can access it.  I think the main Elytron bp research needs to be completed first before the individual parts can be researched.  

18 hours ago, (PS4)Yee_The_MLG_Pro said:

So I decided to farm the Elytron a week ago, but I wasn't quite sure about where the parts dropped. So I checked the Wikia, and it said that the parts only could be aquired by clan research in the tenno lab in the dojo. But the parts isn't there. So my question is: did DE change the "elytron farm"? If so, I'll wait until the update drops for us console tenno too (I'm on ps4 as you can see, and yes I have done the archwing quest and I'm mr16) 

If you still don't understand my question due to 1. S#&$ty english, or 2. Bad explanation, just tell me down below and I'll clearify. Thanks in advance! ;)

Uranus , Caelus interception rotation C .... If you need help message me in game...we are in the same alliance..Im in Ares Nightmare

15 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

Not sure if you or your clanmates know, but the clan needs to research Elytron and all its parts before you guys can access it.  I think the main Elytron bp research needs to be completed first before the individual parts can be researched.  

It's not like that for us console tenno atm