Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My password was correct so why this said too many failed. try again ?

SaltyCoffee

Question

6 answers to this question

That's weird, since as far as I know the login info for your game, the warframe website, and forums are all the same? It's weird to me that you'd be able to access forums and nothing else. Regardless, here are a few things to try, if you haven't already:

1. Double check that caps and number lock are off.
  2. Completely restart your game. Shut it all the way down (and make sure the Evolution Engine process is shut down in your control panel), and then bring it back up.
  3. If your browser remembers your login info for you, you may try pulling up your record of remembered logins and passwords to double check your password. It should be the same password for the game and the website. You can also then copy (ctrl+c) and paste (ctrl+v) your password into the login field of the game to ensure it's being entered correctly.
  4. If the problem persists, log into the warframe website and do a password reset. If this is successful, try to log back in again. If the website isn't letting you log in either (perhaps the Forums are remembering your info but the game/website won't let you log in anyway) you may need to do a password recovery and reset it that way.
  5. Worst-case, attempt to submit a support ticket for your issue.

However, from my brief bit of research it also seems like this bug can pop up due to connectivity issues on Warframe's login server, so the issue may be server side and nothing at all to do with you mistyping or having an actual issue with your account. It may be all you have to do is wait a little while and the issue with resolve on its own.

Edited by Jeahanne

19 minutes ago, Jeahanne said:

That's weird, since as far as I know the login info for your game, the warframe website, and forums are all the same? It's weird to me that you'd be able to access forums and nothing else. Regardless, here are a few things to try, if you haven't already:

1. Double check that caps and number lock are off.
  2. Completely restart your game. Shut it all the way down (and make sure the Evolution Engine process is shut down in your control panel), and then bring it back up.
  3. If your browser remembers your login info for you, you may try pulling up your record of remembered logins and passwords to double check your password. It should be the same password for the game and the website. You can also then copy (ctrl+c) and paste (ctrl+v) your password into the login field of the game to ensure it's being entered correctly.
  4. If the problem persists, log into the warframe website and do a password reset. If this is successful, try to log back in again. If the website isn't letting you log in either (perhaps the Forums are remembering your info but the game/website won't let you log in anyway) you may need to do a password recovery and reset it that way.
  5. Worst-case, attempt to submit a support ticket for your issue.

However, from my brief bit of research it also seems like this bug can pop up due to connectivity issues on Warframe's login server, so the issue may be server side and nothing at all to do with you mistyping or having an actual issue with your account. It may be all you have to do is wait a little while and the issue with resolve on its own.

Check that, as well as;

Hard to sign into an account when he asked for it to be deleted, i believe.