Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MK Donald's re-Opening

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

6 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*reads message* *Think: This guys does know im immortal right?* Oh well *crumples up message and throws it in the trash*

If you are reading this message that means you threw away the last one, probably thinking that the poison can't kill you.

Said poison was made to kill the Orokin, which are also immortal, and it worked.

4 hours ago, heskaroid said:

BREAKING NEWS

our homicidal mesa reporter known only as heskaroid has being found dead in he....hi...their house, currently investigating the cause of death

I place my bets on Bleach. 

1 hour ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

If you are reading this message that means you threw away the last one, probably thinking that the poison can't kill you.

Said poison was made to kill the Orokin, which are also immortal, and it worked.

I place my bets on Bleach. 

*Reads message* *Thinks:He does know the Orokin were just humans who could body hop and normal poison could kill them right.....I don't think he understands how any of this works* *sigh* *tosses it in the trash*

2 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*Reads message* *Thinks:He does know the Orokin were just humans who could body hop and normal poison could kill them right.....I don't think he understands how any of this works* *sigh* *tosses it in the trash*

Side note: Other things this poison can also kill: Vampires, Gods and other immortal beings.

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Side note: Other things this poison can also kill: Vampires, Gods and other immortal beings.

From the monologue  of Vor... and I qoute "I am energy and I cannot be destroyed"  Nothing from the physical dimension can kill me no matter can. Only orders sent from my higher up can.

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

BREAKING NEWS

Someone is reviving death valkyrs with what seems to be an infinite amount of Phoenix Downs.

The ''Guardian Angel of kittens'' is currently anonymous and always leaves behind one of these messages.

''A Valkyr will only be killed over my dead body.''

''Valkyrs dont die when they are killed, for I am there to save them.''

''No Valkyr shall be killed while I live.''

6 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

BREAKING NEWS

Someone is reviving death valkyrs with what seems to be an infinite amount of Phoenix Downs.

The ''Guardian Angel of kittens'' is currently anonymous and always leaves behind one of these messages.

''A Valkyr will only be killed over my dead body.''

''Valkyrs dont die when they are killed, for I am there to save them.''

''No Valkyr shall be killed while I live.''

I sa other all those valkyrs with "God poison" so reviving them causes death.

22 hours ago, heskaroid said:

BREAKING NEWS

*there's blood splatter all over the wall, with a valkyr arm trying to extend up*

we apologize for the inconvenience as the investigation commences, that was a reporter who's masquerading a mesa reporter

*is sitting at the counter waiting for orders and watching TV* I hate tv...

On 12.08.2016 г. at 11:52 PM, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

I sa other all those valkyrs with "God poison" so reviving them causes death.

BREAKING NEWS!

Every single Valkyr in existance has been given a vaccine against all poison and viruses in existance! The vaccine is adaptive, so if any new and/or undiscovered poison/virus were to enter the kitty's system, it will immediately be destroyed before it causes any symptoms or death.

58 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

BREAKING NEWS!

Every single Valkyr in existance has been given a vaccine against all poison and viruses in existance! The vaccine is adaptive, so if any new and/or undiscovered poison/virus were to enter the kitty's system, it will immediately be destroyed before it causes any symptoms or death.

Not with this.

OpticorRender.jpg