Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MK Donald's re-Opening

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

20 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Oops.... *thinking: Rats, they found the entrance to the MKave*

Its disgusting and infested with rats! Oooh, I hate rats! When was the last time you cleaned down here? 

D9jp0.jpg

I don't even want to know what's in the MK cave. Action figures and collectibles? Wonderwoman comics? Mummified enemies? Your Umbra Excalibur frame?

8 hours ago, heskaroid said:

breaking news

i'm dead

Have no fear! I'm a licensed first aid/ first responder. Yanks out the power cords from the deep frier and zappps you back to life. 

On August 19, 2016 at 10:20 AM, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its disgusting and infested with rats! Oooh, I hate rats! When was the last time you cleaned down here? 

D9jp0.jpg

I don't even want to know what's in the MK cave. Action figures and collectibles? Wonderwoman comics? Mummified enemies? Your Umbra Excalibur frame?

Have no fear! I'm a licensed first aid/ first responder. Yanks out the power cords from the deep frier and zappps you back to life. 

I couldn't afford bats so I just have rats. Were do you think I get the mostly dead rats from? Also yes, Umbra is hidden down there somwhere why do you think he hasn't been released yet? I've hid him for 2 years. Also don't go in the door to the right. *it reads corpses of your enemies*

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

3 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

I couldn't afford bats so I just have rats. Were do you think I get the mostly dead rats from? Also yes, Umbra is hidden down there somwhere why do you think he hasn't been released yet? I've hid him for 2 years. Also don't go in the door to the right. *it reads corpses of your enemies*

Mmmm.. corpses of my enemies. sounds TASTY! i'll have 50 of thoes

20 hours ago, BladeWielder65 said:

Well where's my server! he coughed and then imploded. i haven't seen him since

your argument is invalid because eyebrow medic says so

d34.gif

someone please stop me from using this gif i need mental help yeah probably not but still help me

Edited by TheMetrocop