Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker again

DuelMaster53

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)tknowles said:

the only way 2 increase spawn chance is to run with 4 players who are all marked, even with 4 its still a very low chance

oh..well today i was playing solo and was hunted twice(both encounters today)...unfortunately the first time I died, second time as well cuz I didn't have the right frame -_-

One way to boost stalker spawn rates is to do more assassination missions. You can continue killing bosses until you recieve an inbix message saying "your actions have consequences". This means you are marked by the stalker.

With said mark, you can group up with teammates who also have been marked to boost his spawn rates. When marked, stalker has a chance to spawn within the first 5 minutes of a mission, so no point doing long runs for stalker farming. In the end, this is all RNG as a fully marked squad can still have no spawns while you soloing can also have a stalker spawn.

Another way is to buy a stalker beacon from Baro Ki'teer at relays. He shows up every 2 weeks. The stalker beacon costs 200 ducats and when used, it has a 100% chance to trigger a stalker spawn. You can also do beacon sharing with teammates to get 4 stalker spawns at the cost of 1 beacon, but beware of scammers.

Tips for fighting shadow stalker: bring full squads when possible, bring your best and highest damage weapons, bring weapons with different damage types, and keep jumping around.

with a marked team he gets about 4% spawn rate , then if you do random group add in an additional 50% chance of it being a shadow stalker

or at least that was his spawn rate im not sure if they raised it seeing how i got him to spawn 4 times in a week after 9 months of no luck 

Edited by Retepzednem

3 hours ago, Retepzednem said:

with a marked team he gets about 4% spawn rate , then if you do random group add in an additional 50% chance of it being a shadow stalker

or at least that was his spawn rate im not sure if they raised it seeing how i got him to spawn 4 times in a week after 9 months of no luck 

This is the formula for the chance of stalker to spawn in the game, based on the wiki:

Spawn Chance = 1.5% + (0.5% × Number of marked players). The spawn chance is still dependent on RNG though.

There is no 50% chance of it being a shadow stalker. If you completed the second dream quest, all your stalker spawns will be shadow stalker if you're targetted. If your teammate haven't completed the quest and he is targetted, then the normal stalker will spawn for your team.

1 minute ago, 4holes said:

This is the formula for the chance of stalker to spawn in the game, based on the wiki:

Spawn Chance = 1.5% + (0.5% × Number of marked players). The spawn chance is still dependent on RNG though.

There is no 50% chance of it being a shadow stalker. If you completed the second dream quest, all your stalker spawns will be shadow stalker if you're targetted. If your teammate haven't completed the quest and he is targetted, then the normal stalker will spawn for your team.

the 50% is  from doing it with random groups as you never know  if strangers did the second dream