Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips for Returning to Warframe After Long Absence

snaptaculous

Question

I left Warframe after having reached MR 12 and had collected all the primes at the time. 

I left just after they had a mod event for some of the elemental mods so it was before all the UI/Graphics/Parkour Overhauls.

At the time you didn't have all the different abilities of your frame either. You had to select them by filling mod slots.

Now that I've returned it's like it's an entirely different game and I'm so lost.

There's a lot of noise and guides for the different versions and some are outdated and some aren't which requires a lot of sifting.

I'm not looking to be spoonfed the information. If someone has some links that they think might help me pick things up, I think that's all I would need to get back into the swing of things.

I'm using the PC non-steam version of the game.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Edited by snaptaculous

3 answers to this question

For general information about the game, major systems, warframes and lore I think the Wiki is the best place to go http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

For specific information about builds, gear, farming and other tips you're probably going to have to ask around here. There's plenty of people willing to help, but you'll need to be specific.

Alternatively, there's the Guides of the Lotus, which is a group of experienced players selected by DE to help people in-game. These guys can be usually found inside relays such as the one in Mercury. In chat, their messages show up in purple so they're easy to recognize.