Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venom Fix?

Mikki79

"Fixed an issue with Saryn’s Poison ability, so that the globes now replicate correctly for clients"

Was that actually supposed to do something? 99% of the time I still can't get spores to rupture in online games.

Last Xini mission I was playing I tried to cast Venom on lots of different enemies, I carefully aimed at the spore and shot em with my Twin Vipers... nothing, then I tried spraying the target all over with bullets but the spores just refused to rupture.

I soloed the next 5 waves cause everyone else wanted the "super rare" 0 charge uncommon fusion orb. (grrr) When solo venom worked great. I used molt, mobs piled up cast venom on a target shot it and BOOM venom everywhere. Deathcube kept triggering venom spores constantly so all the new mobs that showed up got a nice dose of venom as well.

Why can't venom work like it does when you play solo :(, that fix did nothing it's still useless in online missions. Just make enemies spread the venom when they die as well, cause it doesn't look like they can fix the ability to work like it's supposed to. 

btw Contagion is useless too, at least make it give stagger immunity when you use it.

Edited by Mikki79

Just make enemies spread the venom when they die

+1 to this. Makes it worth the time spent to cast it.

btw Contagion is useless too, at least make it give stagger immunity when you use it.

This is good too, but I'd rather see Contagion's damage buff changed to make it apply Venom on everything you hit.

Edited by Tryysaeder

I noticed this as well. They did fix what they said for sure. super happy to see the nodules replicating properly. The issue appears to be a result of host/client lag or perhaps that the collision mesh is not protruding outside of the normal hit box so it results as a hit to the enemy instead of the nodule. if that's the case it could be cool to see them grow over time. if its just a host client issue then we will probably have to wait for another fix like the one we just had.