Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EMP Aura stacking

DeFragMe

Question

A Simple max rank EMP aura gives you against Corpus 10% better evasion rate. with the coaction Drift combined it shouled be somehwat around 11,5%.

No if 4 people use the mod is the actuall accurity of Corpus units 46% lower from their already low hitrate or does it stacks differently with the coaction Drift?

Also, if i added a agility Drift, would the enemy have midjump a 52% worse acurrity?

not that it would make much difference since accurity of enemies scales upwards, but would be nice to know. Dont know enough people that own the aura.

3 answers to this question

Just now, AsuraKyu said:

The real question is would this stack with Titania's -50% Accuracy upon activating her 4, and would this make her completely invincible to corpus lol

just think about a corpus raid , 8 people with 8 emp auras and 8 coaction drifts...

they would just throw down the weapon and try to meele you... if they hit.

but alas, i dont know if the stacking works like that, thats why i asked^^

56 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

just think about a corpus raid , 8 people with 8 emp auras and 8 coaction drifts...

they would just throw down the weapon and try to meele you... if they hit.

but alas, i dont know if the stacking works like that, thats why i asked^^

i think it does but the only problem is that if we get a corpus raid they would need to nerf EMP Aura again since their accuracy would be like a stormtrooper's shot actually no... even worst.... 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234
fixed minor error