Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Build

(XBOX)Still Feedz

Question

So I currently completed the broken war quest, and got the item for the extra mod slot, but I don't have a build for my Frost Prime (where I put this item on). I have 0 forma's atm, but I do have an orikin reactor installed. I want my main focus to be around the snow globe, and how big and how much hp the snow globe has. Hope you guys can help.

BTW I am building around cc aswell, with a Jat Kittag and Tonkor.

Thanks! :)

Edited by (XB1)Still Feedz
Left some important information out.

2 answers to this question

Alright, I dont have too much experience with Frost but I can try to help out:

For Snow Globe, you can just put on a simple Stretch and Intensify, you can also add Transient Fortitude if you don't plan on having too much frozen duration with Avalanche. If you want larger range, you can add a rank 2 to 4 Overextended so your Strength isn't decreased by much and it's still enough for Globe to protect well IF you stack bubbles. It's max stack IIRC is 4 globes, each new Globe (only if placed where the first one was) will add the remaining health from the last one thus increasing the Globe's durability. the modding there will also benefit Freeze and Icewave pretty well. Icewave has some okay CC because it slows down enemies, and its a smaller and quicker alternative to Avalanche. It's also a matter of preference, so experiment with as many builds you want until you find the one that suits you best. Sorry for my terrible explanation, hope I helped a little xD

Against Corpus, you would probably want just 100% power range.

Less would make it too small, while more would make it vulnerable to nullifiers.

Against Grineer, feel free to raise your power range up to 235~250%.

I usually go with 235% power range then put Power Drift on for the additional 15% power strength.

The bombards and such may mess things up if your Snow Globe isn't large enough.

Against Corpus and Grineer, it's convenient to sacrifice power duration and focus on power strength and power efficiency. Power efficiency of 160~175% is recommended.

Against Infested, I recommend you to get the Chiling Globe augment(completely freeze any eney that enters the globe with a 50% chance).

The infested are very melee oriented so Chilling Globe would work great against them.

Then get 250% range, as much duration as you can get without using Narrow Minded(reduces power range), then 130% efficiency.

Power Strength doesn't matter as much against the Infested since not many Infested units attack the Snow Globe with ranged attacks.

Frost is a really nice Warframe, over all.

Hope you find the frame useful and enjoyable and my advice helpful.

Edited by NativeKiller