Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

False reporting.

ARHYST

Question

Where can i report scrubs that like to give false reporting? I dont know if report of report can actually do something...
As much as i know, DE support dont rly care whats going on, all they say is to ignore that user. My ignore wont erase his false reports. So, whats is real solution to this problems?
Btw, why do ppl even false reporting? I dont get it.

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, -CKY-Ramnus said:

If this is a false report and you get nothing from it why do even care ?

I care because that report/kick/ban/mute system in this game is not very clear and understandable. Lets say that i am playing with some scrub that dont like where i am standing or something like that, and then he ask his moon clan to report me for something random, admins will look at al those reports and ban me for no reason. I doubt anybody have time and will to actually look deeper in it.
Imagine that...you get ban becuse somebody dont like your clan emblem.

Edited by ARHYST

2 hours ago, ARHYST said:

I care because that report/kick/ban/mute system in this game is not very clear and understandable. Lets say that i am playing with some scrub that dont like where i am standing or something like that, and then he ask his moon clan to report me for something random, admins will look at al those reports and ban me for no reason. I doubt anybody have time and will to actually look deeper in it.
Imagine that...you get ban becuse somebody dont like your clan emblem.

DE typically doesn't pay those kinds of reports any mind. They would see the conversations that were carried out in game requesting the report if that is where it took place. They would compare that to what actually went down and they would realize that they are full of it. Players aren't the ones to decide if an emblem is offensive, DE already did that and ruled that it is fine. That is why its even in the game to begin with. Reports over things like that are nothing more than empty threats with no actual merit behind them.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

2 hours ago, NeithanDiniem said:

DE typically doesn't pay those kinds of reports any mind. They would see the conversations that were carried out in game requesting the report if that is where it took place. They would compare that to what actually went down and they would realize that they are full of it. Players aren't the ones to decide if an emblem is offensive, DE already did that and ruled that it is fine. That is why its even in the game to begin with. Reports over things like that are nothing more than empty threats with no actual merit behind them.

And even if they did pay attention to these kinds of reports, they'd have tons of ways to check and verify whether or not the report is valid. If anything, the person false reporting is in a more dangerous situation. Abusing support can get you banned from it.

5 hours ago, ARHYST said:

Where can i report scrubs that like to give false reporting? I dont know if report of report can actually do something...
As much as i know, DE support dont rly care whats going on, all they say is to ignore that user. My ignore wont erase his false reports. So, whats is real solution to this problems?

You don't have to worry about false reports. You're just getting trolled. DE doesn't ban people because someone told a lie about them to support.

Like if someone claimed you were AFK and leeching. They'd check the game history and see you have some kills, you never had an AFK flag or only had one for a few seconds while you got a drink or something, and you picked up a normal amount of loot.