Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Daily Synthesis Target

Rida_

Question

So I have the corrupted nullifier crewman as my daily synthesis target, and have, of course, accepted it. However, I can't seem to find the stupid target. I've tried exterminate, survival, and capture missions in the void, and even tried a couple fissure missions, but no luck. Am I missing something here?

Edit: finally found one

Edited by Rida_

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Rida_ said:

So I have the corrupted nullifier crewman as my daily synthesis target, and have, of course, accepted it. However, I can't seem to find the stupid target. I've tried exterminate, survival, and capture missions in the void, and even tried a couple fissure missions, but no luck. Am I missing something here?

We don't have the new void system on console yet so I don't know if it's still an option, but have you tried T4 defense?

Is Simaris talking to you in the missions? Are you just not able to find the targets, or can you not find missions with the target in them?

If the former, then you can pull your Synthesis scanner out and follow the trail of sparkles that show up every few meters until you reach him. If the later... then I have no idea. Usually any mission in which the enemy would spawn at all would have a 100% chance of spawning a target.