Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuria 6-4 is not there

ilson

Question

There was another topic with this exact content but it was archived. I've been on the correct tile twice now and both times the kuria wasn't there. I confirmed it was the right tileset from two complete guides that are both referenced in other posts. 

Its not one of the kuria that has moved and I know I was in the right place by comparing the photos in the guide to what I was seeing including the shape of room via mini map and my exact position.

Both times I put myself in the same spot as the player in the guide and no kuria was visible, I changed position and looked from different angles and flew around the coral spires several times looking.... nothing. Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

Thanks for the reply but I found my issue and it was not the game... I'll post here for the next person who struggles and post advice to the guide. There are two of the coral structures at that point on the map near the seabed and one 40m up, you need to be at the higher one to find the kuria.Third times the charm and now all completed.

Edited by ilson
typos, always typos