Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to levelup Arch-Wings/guns?

Arjevi

Question

Hello there, well i haven't play too much with my arch-wings but still i have been looking for a good place to lvl up them and the weapons, but haven't found a good place.

Does someone knows where (planet) and/or which missions are better for that?

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Arjevi

5 answers to this question

Salacia and Caelus are the go-to nodes for Archwing leveling.

But the enemies at those nodes are pretty powerful so unless you have a high MR it might be better to grind other nodes a little first rather than showing up with rank 0 gear and struggling to do enough damage or survive long enough to meaningfully contribute.

You may want to ask around your friends for a couple damage mods for archgear, it'll make it much quicker to level the weapons if you can kill enemies with them. Or find 3 other people and go to Salacia (mobile defence) and have someone in the new archwing to keep you all and the objective invulnerable.

15 minutes ago, Maseguad_il_Belo said:

That mobile defense on neptune is good if you have a friend with the itzal, otherwise just do caelus until you decide to gouge your eyeballs out

14 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

Salacia and Caelus are the go-to nodes for Archwing leveling.

But the enemies at those nodes are pretty powerful so unless you have a high MR it might be better to grind other nodes a little first rather than showing up with rank 0 gear and struggling to do enough damage or survive long enough to meaningfully contribute.

Thanks to both for the info. Currently im trying to lvl up the hole equipment at lvl 0 by myself, but i will reconsider that hehe

Edit: Thanks Rook_Prime too, i posted just before you and didn't notie it, sorry and thanks for the tip :)

Edited by Arjevi

I find even the lowest level mobile defense or interception to be fantastic affinity in a group but terrible solo or duo. At the times I play the nodes were always dead. I have done most of my archwing leveling by playing alerts.