Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why DE Didn't Add An Major Event For Consoles?

(PSN)slayerserenity

Question

I think DE should add a major event to keep consoles busy until the update is release. Waiting for specters of rail update is hard, annoying and boring with nothing new to do in warframe. 

I wish DE release update once cert.  is approved like release it next day instead hold off a few days to release it. 

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I think DE should add a major event to keep consoles busy until the update is release. Waiting for specters of rail update is hard, annoying and boring with nothing new to do in warframe. 

I wish DE release update once cert.  is approved like release it next day instead hold off a few days to release it. 

If they wanted to release an event, they'd still have to send it through cert

10 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

Console had a special Infested weekend with Platinum discounts not too long ago. Weekend before the Acolytes, IIRC.

PC did not get that.

Also, Console updates are released as soon as they clear Certification already.

Why have to say PC didn't get that when they have specters of rail and clearly will be getting more then consoles and that is war within. 

DE already held a console-only event and periodically does so, more often when updates are delayed. PC players never get those, regardless of how long it's been since a major update.

Spectres of the Rail changes how a lot of things work but doesn't add any new contentin terms of quests or major gameplay, nor does it add many new weapons.

Spectres of the Rail also went to cert for consoles on like the 5th per Devstream/Prime Time so you won't be waiting much longer there either. Maybe some time this week depending on how fast the turn-around is, the following week in a worst-case scenario.

Edited by WrathAscending

20 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

Console had a special Infested weekend with Platinum discounts not too long ago. Weekend before the Acolytes, IIRC.

PC did not get that.

Also, Console updates are released as soon as they clear Certification already.

Plat discounts doesn't add new contet/things to do until the update drops