Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devs Please Read!

Niffilum

While it's not really gameplay as you wuld define it.

The chat is overflowing with clan spam and void shouts.

Wuld it be possible to make void Online optional?

This actually exists!!! you just have to drag with the mouse in the very most outer corner of the chat window to make it adjust!

-----------------------------------------------

Maybe make the chat window adjustable so i can atleast scroll up without skipping 20 pages each wheel bump.

(yes i know this one wuld go to the ui page)

--------------------------------------------

Adding more channels like Clan / Newbie / Void and language filters?

I feel this wuld make it so much easier to play warframe not only ingame but in the menus to.

Also i apologize if this has allready been posted but i culd not find this subject anywhere else.

Edited by Blackwolf_swe

unfortunately for you, even if they added a recruitment channel, it wouldnt get used. people would still spam the region chat.

Yes but atleast it wuldn't be as bad as now. i can hardy see anything else but, Void t3 amagaaawd, add me!! lf void, void? omgerdz i got void keys, waaah waah waah and so on

We need better game lobbies to make match making easier.

Yes. so we don't end up with players from 4 diffrent corners of the world with bad internet speeds. god knows i've tried to play some but i end up quitting since i can't even move or do/see anything

Yes but atleast it wuldn't be as bad as now. i can hardy see anything else but, Void t3 amagaaawd, add me!! lf void, void? omgerdz i got void keys, waaah waah waah and so on

i dont think you get it.

even IF they added a channel for that, guess where everyone is? in the region chat. so who in their right mind would ask a regularly empty channel for help? theyre gonna ask the chat with the most people, the region chat.

a second chat would do NOTHING to fix the problem you see. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. because no one would use it. everyones in region chat.

they DONT CARE if theres a chat specificly for recruiting, because everyone is in region.

i dont see how i can be any clearer, so ill leave it at that.

My clan just teamspeaks. Who needs chat?

Anyone without teamspeak.

And yes, this game needs more than three channels chat channels. I've said it before I'll say it again:

This game has one of the worst chat systems I've ever seen, and a UI so rough that that it would make a blanket worse than sandpaper.

i dont think you get it.

even IF they added a channel for that, guess where everyone is? in the region chat. so who in their right mind would ask a regularly empty channel for help? theyre gonna ask the chat with the most people, the region chat.

a second chat would do NOTHING to fix the problem you see. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. because no one would use it. everyones in region chat.

they DONT CARE if theres a chat specificly for recruiting, because everyone is in region.

i dont see how i can be any clearer, so ill leave it at that.

Beat them down with a hammerfisted approach!

if (string.substringcontains("void") && string.substringcontains("l4g"))

{

post.redirect("#groupsearch");

}

xD

-----------------------------------------------

Maybe make the chat window adjustable so i can atleast scroll up without skipping 20 pages each wheel bump.

--------------------------------------------

This actually exists!!! you just have to drag with the mouse in the very most outer corner of the chat window to make it adjust!

Found this out by randomly clicking everywhere in frustration :P