Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Rogue Tenno

BikiliTheGreat

Hi, I have been warframe for 2 months and love this new gameplay and co-op with my friends that I don't see in many games.

The stalker I love fight(although I haven't beaten him) , he is a new mystery in warframe that people question.

But, would it be cool to have a entire rogue team like the stalker. 

Stalkers with different skills, names, reasons, personalities and weapons.

One idea is a sniper called the Watcher who pick you off at distances.

He have a powerful sniper that is some accurate that it nothing to laugh at, a modified pistol with a 2X scoop and a glaive like weapon.

He would have a cowered like AI to keep you at a distance, his passive skills would be to teleport and invisibly and his aggressive skills is a trap that give a random de-buff  like toxic or fire , a stomp like ability and a slash dash ability.

Hope you like my idea for more rogue tenno.

Sounds interesting, but IMHO I'd rather see it as different AI-settings/ ability loadouts on the Stalker.

Current Stalker is the Assault AI, rushing to you with Slash Dash, Shuriken from middle-range, Smoke Bomb and Teleport when too far.

Proposed Watcher would carry normal What Stalker? weapons, but attacks from longer range while keeping distance from player, Sonic Boom to push players away. That kinda stuff.