Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe - Anime Opening 戦争のフレーム (old)

.--Seiryu--.

Hi :D felt making an anime opening for warframe, my first time making it too XD

hope you enjoy! :D 

Edit:Sorry for the confusion, the music is blocked hence had to do seperately. 

Off the actual music and turn on the evol music instead. hope it helps! :D 

Edited by -PP-Sonicz

29 minutes ago, -PP-Sonicz said:

is it bad :c

Yes!!! ::__(((

And you want to know why?!?!

"message":"This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country.","messageKey":null},"debug_vid

^ that's why!!!

Good job on creating something though, I'm sure it's cool, I don't really create things so I can't judge on that end of the spectrum...

2e48170a5aa8c6e05325aa8e12f83f6b.jpg

30 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

"message":"This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country.","messageKey":null},"debug_vid

^ that's why!!!

Good job on creating something though, I'm sure it's cool, I don't really create things so I can't judge on that end of the spectrum...

ohhh i see, nuu :(( 

57 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

^ that's why!!!

oh i realised the song was blocked hence the video is blocked. try listening to this seperately, let me know if it is still blocks. mute the one that is on the current video, on the music for the actual one

Turn off the one at the actual video and on the evol one instead. hope it works :PP 

4 minutes ago, -PP-Sonicz said:

oh i realised the song was blocked hence the video is blocked. try listening to this seperately, let me know if it is still blocks. mute the one that is on the current video, on the music for the actual one

Turn off the one at the actual video and on the evol one instead. hope it works :PP 

I'll have to figure it out on my end, song didn't play but I have the name of it now, so I should be able to find it somewhere on some video. Thanks.