Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Charge Indicator At Crosshair.

Niennah

Please add one, you cannot see the one on the weapon model when zoomed in. Alternatively, I wouldn't mind an option to fire automatically as soon as weapon is charged, like melee does already. It feels weird firing on button release instead of button press, anyway.

Edited by Niennah

+1

For melee charge attack as well as the various guns that use a charge-like feature.

Maybe even one for gorgon, to give players an idea of how quickly their gun is speeding up or how fast relative to the maximum it is currently firing. Who knows, maybe that will finally score gorgon a spin-down feature?

Also, there is a charge indicator on weapon models? Which weapons and where? I have never seen this (or thought to look for it).

your whole body glows when you use melee. its pretty easy to see. i think thats fine. plus you cant do anything about melee or the gorgon. for melee it goes off when its ready so its not like you can do anything with an idicatior besides knowing what you alredy know. same for gorgon. you hit the button and wait for it to do its thing. not sure how that would help you not wait any.

for ogris its kinda wierd. for paris i dont mind, mostly because even if i shoot early i still get an arrow out of it which kills most things. but the ogris locks you up when you dont time it right and there are plenty of times you want a rocket out fast. so you end up screwing yourself over if your timing isnt perfect and waiting too long can also spell trouble.

id like them to make it easy to see if you are fully charged as the indicator can be easy to miss, specially in a game full of bright lights already.

i kinda feel like ill get use to it eventually but "ill get use to it" doesnt mean its ok.