Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates

Flammenwache

Question

I'm not sure if i am just dumb or something, but I do not understand the way syndicates work. If I already sacrificed (?) what they wanted to have, shouldn't the game show me mission to increase my reputation so that I can obtain sigils to further increase my reputation?

Thank you.

Sorry if I made any spelling/ grammar mistakes.

7 answers to this question

Well, you can earn reputation to unlock those missions by using the sigil that was given to you when you made your initial tribute. Just go to your arsenal and equip it to the frame under regalia. Then just do missions like normal to gain reputation. After a very little bit (5000) rep, you will be able to make a second tribute and become rank 1 and only then will you be able to start syndicate missions.

To SynergyX: I did check the alert and it told me, that i would need to have the sigil

To maximum43:Could you tell me where to find the option to add a sigil should be? (I mean, for example top left corner of the screen) Because I am unable to fond where to do this

Thanks a lot to both of you! :D

The syndicates, pop up missions, when you gain a certain positive rank at them, the higher rank you are with them, the better rewards/ standing they give. They should pop up when you hit the first standing level though. You can gain standing for them from the beginning by equipping a sigil under "Regalia" at the Appearance at your warframe. Although advised to buy better sigils later on, wich grant more bonus standing gained by missions. :)