Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dread After 8.1.5

GeminiHM

It appears that Dread doesn't stagger Ancients anymore when they're rushing towards you. After shooting Dread on the Ancient, the animation will look like it's staggered but it will still be rushing towards you. I was playing on Solo so I believe it wasn't lag issue.

Did anybody have encounter this issue just recently? It was working well yesterday for me but till today when I logged on and started doing 1 infested mission. It stopped working.

Edited by GeminiHM

It wasn't like this... Did you tried Dread before? I had Dread for few days or a week already. I did 1 full planet of Infestation. Also, I remembered clearly that they would stop charging at me (and will also be staggered) when I shoot with Dread at it.

Edited by GeminiHM

I believe it's a known bug. One does not simply stop an ancient when it's charging.

Can stagger ancients on every hit, even uncharged. - Warframe's Wiki (Dread)

Not sure if the information is correct. If it's a bug, the animation should be fixed. Ancients animated as staggered when shot by Dread while charging. It looks like it's fast forward moon walking towards us.

well before the hotfixes when i used dread wether the ancient was charging or not they still get stagger on all my shot and move back ill test this again later

Please do because I would really really like to know if it was made to stagger them even they are charging or it's a bug. I'm more towards to the stagger part as it seems more realistic to me rather than the ancient gliding towards me while having the staggered animation.

Nope, Ancients are bugged to F***, i've actually been disrupted by dead Ancients that died half way through ash ulti AFTER i come out of it...across the room, yes that sounds ridiculous, hence i bring it up, it does happen, all too often a multitude of things like this now happen with Ancients as a whole, obviously the most notable and annoying being disrupter's, been going on awhile now.

tested they dont stagger while they charged at u anymore before every shot i made to them would stop em and stun em for a bit instead of im a fatty charging to ur loot and none can stop me even with a stun (which should have made him paused for a sec or 2)