Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Praise the Sun [GESTURE]

CloudHatLogan

Hello Tennos!

As a Big Fan of both Warframe and Dark Souls, i come to the idea that it is my very duty, to suggest a Praise the Sun Gesture for our Warframes.

Dark-Souls-3-12-980x551.jpg

like this :D ... i would sooooo love this, and i Swear, this game has a higher than average percentage of Dark Souls Players, regarding the High(endless) Skill-Cap and the overall tight Athmosphere and friendly helpful Community.

So can we pls get upvotes on this or something, i wanna Praise the Sun in this game, too. (cuz she deserves it)

best Regards,

a Magician

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012
Removed Megathread tag

Amazing :-)  PRAISE THE SUN!  haha -- I love Dark souls as well.  Just going to remove the megathread tag on this, though.  That is reserved for things that actually need it, like Server maintenance, feedback on a new update, etc, etc... :-)  (Just a heads up!)  

Amazing Onion Knight armor BTW! ;-)

45 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Sure! I would love to have that as a gesture for Warframe. Why are your leggings and helmet not the onion knight's?

Here's mine. And Bloodborne has something similar and Destiny copied it with "Praise the Light".

Spoiler

GjuwzuV.jpg

9mNrVgL.jpg

sccJhwD.jpg

Can we also get dance emotes? Warframe can do it better!

Well With the New Catarina-Esque Fat Enemy types in the Queen's Chambers maybe this isn't too much of an impossibility.

Praise the Lotus, Anyone? 

2s1pr1c.jpg

thegamercat-comics-games-Dark-Souls-2545

Edited by oOSinox

45 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Clearly i'm suffering from Soulsborne withdrawal because i really am imagining warframes doing praise the sun.

That feel when you are denied the opportunity to play Bloodborne all because of some poorly thought out Console exclusive marketing strategy.

#FeelsMistreated #MakePCGreatAgain #MakeTheTennoGreatAgain

Just now, oOSinox said:

That feel when you are denied the opportunity to play Bloodborne all because of some poorly thought out Console exclusive marketing strategy.

#FeelsMistreated #MakePCGreatAgain #MakeTheTennoGreatAgain

My apology for making you feel bad and mistreated.

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot guys for the hillarious responses so far!

The Picture above is sadly not my very own onionbro, i just picked up that picture from a friends site.

Although, i am very pleased with the reactions so far, i still can find the gesture in my loadout.

So what could one do to push this threa(t)d?

greetings. :)