Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sol's Steak Burger Grill Grand Opening

(XBOX)Solargeo

13 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What's up with all the restaurants? Should I be worried?

(and why? Its 1 in the morning and I'm hungry now. I hope you all are happy with your selves and your resturants)

Boredom 

10 hours ago, heskaroid said:

The souls of valkyrs living in agony

That's NOT on the menu

On 12/8/2016 at 5:12 AM, (XB1)Solargeo said:

Welcome one and all.

Menu

Steak Burgers: so many different kinds ask for one and we may have it.

Chicken wings : BBQ, Teriyaki Mild, Kick,  Fiery, Intense ,  Nuclear, Hell's Specialty . 

Salads,

Fries.

Grilled shrimp : Hot, bbq, outback, wood grilled, saracha ( to lazy to spell it right) and many others.

Steak. Cooked on a wood flame grill. 

PorkChomps cooked on a wood fire grill. 

Pretty much all meat is grilled on a wood fire grill.

Mushroom filled with cheese and spices.

Crab Cakes, 

Pizza.

And much more.

Many Soft Drinks, teas, and other safe drinks. 

Uh hi, yeah, I would like a steak burger with ranch between the bun and the burger and double the burger, 2 chicken wings with Hell's Nuclear Specialty in bucket form, 1 giant bucket of a Ceasar salad (I'll pay double if you yell SHIIIIIZAAAAA!!!!! while making it) and a big bottle of Pepsi with a Chapagne glass please.

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

Uh hi, yeah, I would like a steak burger with ranch between the bun and the burger and double the burger, 2 chicken wings with Hell's Nuclear Specialty in bucket form, 1 giant bucket of a Ceasar salad (I'll pay double if you yell SHIIIIIZAAAAA!!!!! while making it) and a big bottle of Pepsi with a Chapagne glass please.

* shrugs and goes in to the kitchen gets the food and comes back and gives it to person*

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*Walks over to Sol's on break* Can I please have a slice of pepperoni pizza, intense bbq chicken wings and a regular rootbeer?

I'm tired of Mk's dead rat. Do you have an opening?

If you wanna work here just make sure to stay clean and help keep this place tidy. and yeah * goes in to the kitchen and bring the food and drink out after a bit*  here

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

I said IF.

i didn't so.

6 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Did you yell SHIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAA!!!! while making the Caesar Salad? I'd have paid extra of you did.

One time (a lomg time ago), I worked at a pizza resturant. A young couple called said restaurant and promised an extra 20 dollars if we drew a penguin on the box. It was pretty funny. We drew the penguin on the box. (pretty sure it was a penguin they wanted, it was something, I think they wanted it to be dancing, or smiling~memory fading). 

Can I get something loaded with bacon, cheese, pickles, and chili that drops fat into my fries for extra flavor?

And can you draw an eagle holding the American flag on my cup?

1 hour ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

If you wanna work here just make sure to stay clean and help keep this place tidy. and yeah * goes in to the kitchen and bring the food and drink out after a bit*  here

~Snip

Stay clean? You mean in appearance or content of the what I post? Appearance wise..I ...

tumblr_m86qknDUDw1r5bpxi.gif

Thank you! Mmmmm, so good it makes me dance.

Melbourne-Shuffle-Dance-In-High-Heels-In

I'd like to order a meat lovers pizza, with extra sauce and cheese. And once you think youve added enough cheese, double that amount. Then add additional pepperoni. Then more. Then more. Then a bit less. Then alot more. And then more cheese on top.

1 minute ago, 321agemo said:

I'd like to order a meat lovers pizza, with extra sauce and cheese. And once you think youve added enough cheese, double that amount. Then add additional pepperoni. Then more. Then more. Then a bit less. Then alot more. And then more cheese on top.