Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin cell farming

ServareVitas

Question

So what are peoples current best tips? Farming strategies tend to change wildly over time due to fixes, updates, nerfs, buffs, reworks etc. I run systems with orokin cells in. I try lockers/containers, enemies and bosses, across all different modes. I'll get a orokin cell maybe once in a hundred playthroughs. It's pretty much always been this way. I used to acquire all my orokin cells through invasions before they removed them (worst idea ever). I also send extractors out on saturn and ceres every day. I try with both distillers and titans. They're often too rare for titans and too mediocre for distillers. 

4 answers to this question

This is coming from my experience, but I usually run Draco on Ceres for orokin cells, stay to 20 and get 1-3 cells. Another more expensive option is to go kill Lephantis as it usually drops orokin cells/neurodes. Also bring along a nekros, but that's a no brainer.

Kill Sargas Ruk on Saturn.  He's got a larger chance of dropping Orokin Cells than most bosses, since his own drop table can produce a cell, followed by the planetary drop table.  It's also possible to get cells from boxes, lockers, or minor enemies along the way, since Orokin Cells are a planetary drop there.

Edited by Arkvold

On 12/08/2016 at 5:45 PM, DandannyG said:

This is coming from my experience, but I usually run Draco on Ceres for orokin cells, stay to 20 and get 1-3 cells. Another more expensive option is to go kill Lephantis as it usually drops orokin cells/neurodes. Also bring along a nekros, but that's a no brainer.

Highly recommend this and Nekros & a smeeta kavat. 6 cells in 20 minutes, great if you're running solo.