Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help!: Uranas sabotage

Khaine62

Question

Okay, I'm at Uranas Ariel doing sabotage and I'm stumped. I'm dealing with the Manic Bombard, who's just running teleporting all over the place. I have grineer toxin but don't know where to put it. Help please! I can't find a video or anything to tell me what to do.

4 answers to this question

Once the Manic Bombard is loose, the only way forward is to kill it.

If you avoid setting him loose, the toxin canisters go into the two side rooms that connect to the room where the bombard spawns. Follow the pipes with yellowish fluid running through them from the thing the bombard is hooked up to when you first encounter him to the consoles in said rooms. The canisters go in a little opening on the floor in front of those consoles, then you have to hack each terminal. And it's one canister to each room.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

2 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Once the Manic Bombard is loose, the only way forward is to kill it.

If you avoid setting him loose, the toxin canisters go into the two side rooms that connect to the room where the bombard spawns. Follow the pipes with yellowish fluid running through them from the thing the bombard is hooked up to when you first encounter him to the consoles in said rooms. The canisters go in a little opening on the floor in front of those consoles.

Okay, good to know. Thank you. 

I've tried fighting him and I get him down some health and then he just runs and next thing you know he's back to full. Any tips?