Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Question would this get rejected????

(XBOX)Vaktalor

Question

so i have submitted this emblem 2-3 days ago not have been notified since i am wondering if the community thinks this emblem is going to get rejected or not 

Here's emblem below despite the size i have a 128x128 PNG file of this image already submitted i hope the image shows up for you i had problems before where it would not load for others 

feedback is greatly appreciated 

55dde3732a8e12e29f6b6f477606f3a4

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

NIce emblem.... if it is original work it will not get rejected. If it is based  off of a another concept that is copyrighted then that a rejct

thanks the clan has been using it for a year before we decided to expand to warframe that's why i was concerned because would the algorithm register it as copyright  

4 minutes ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

thanks the clan has been using it for a year before we decided to expand to warframe that's why i was concerned because would the algorithm register it as copyright  

So a helpful tip if your emblem is rejected you can send a non copyrighted version to support  without spending extra plat.

Not sure if this is part of the reason, but keep in mind that the team is flooded in work to launch 19.3.1 Titania and 19.3.2 TWW, so anything not related to that, including reviewing emblem submissions and responding to them, is not a priority.

Just now, Ambiroa said:

Not sure if this is part of the reason, but keep in mind that the team is flooded in work to launch 19.3.1 Titania and 19.3.2 TWW, so anything not related to that, including reviewing emblem submissions and responding to them, is not a priority.

could be a possibility but honestly not to long ago i have seen a friend of mine go their emblem approved 1 and 1/2 - 2 weeks ago so honestly we can't be too sure i'll just wait to find out at least i have enough time if it does get rejected i have a back up to submit i'll just wait to find out