Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing Floor 2 release date announced!

TheErebus.

http://www.tripwireinteractive.com/news/official-ship-date-for-killing-floor-2-announced!.aspx

So KF2 has the official release date announced, which is November 18th for both PS4 and PC. The price tags are $29.99 (US), ₤19.99 (UK) and €26.99 (EU) for Standard edition, whilst the Deluxe edition is $39.99 (US) /£29.99 (UK) /€39.99. In collaboration with Deep Silver and Iceberg Interactive, the deluxe content of KILLING FLOOR 2 will be included in the PC and PlayStation®4 retail and digital versions for $39.99 (US) /£29.99 (UK) /€39.99 (EU).

...I WANT MY PC BACK.

Also there was a new perk added called the SWAT perk.

As a KF2 fan myself, this is awesome news! My favorites are the Sharpshooter and the Gunslinger but I can't wait to try out the new perk aswell. One question though. Will owners of the "Early Access Deluxe" version of the game be getting the full game for free? If not that is a major disappointment. 

3 minutes ago, oOSinox said:

As a KF2 fan myself, this is awesome news! My favorites are the Sharpshooter and the Gunslinger but I can't wait to try out the new perk aswell. One question though. Will owners of the "Early Access Deluxe" version of the game be getting the full game for free? If not that is a major disappointment. 

I do believe we get it when the game leaves EA. I mean, from my knowledge, they just simply remove the EA tag and the game is officially out for release.

10 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

I do believe we get it when the game leaves EA. I mean, from my knowledge, they just simply remove the EA tag and the game is officially out for release.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Hoping that this means more maps will be added and themed stuff when it comes to it. One thing I liked about KF1, which I didn't play often at all, was the themed maps and gear like Halloween and Christmas. Really caught the atmosphere and spirit.