Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silence is recruiting

ObiRonKenObi

Silence is a new clan on warframe, though we are a group of friends that have in the past played other games together, such as minecraft and unturned, we decided to try out warframe and have decided to set up a clan here. Currently, due to the clan being new, there are only two members, me, and the leader of the group, of which he will not be as active as me as he tends to oversee expansions to other games moreso than warframe though he will likely be on every now and again. I wanted to hold of on recruitment until the dojo was finished, or at least had the labs, however, with just me working on the dojo it would take far too long until the dojo was at an acceptable level. So now, I set up this recruitment post in hopes that some of you tenno out there are willing to give this clan, and possibly even the group itself, a chance. We're accepting tenno of all skills and mastery, new and old. We have some future plans such as clan tournaments, likely with lunaro and PvP, though as of now, prizes are not yet decided, so input on that is also appreciated. Again, the tournament is just an idea as of now and hopefully we'll be able to bring it to fruition very shortly. You can message me in-game if you wish to join our community, my ign is SilencedGaming, or you can post here if I'm not currently online and I'll add you as soon as I get back online.