Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix/remove Objective Changes!

Llekimald

I am sick and tired of the stupid objective changes! They are broken because the old objective markers stay and you have no idea where you are supposed to go. When the objective changes to an Exterminate mission, it will often not even show the orange waypoint to enemies. I was forced to quit a long and difficult search that wasted like 20 minutes after the objective switched and there was ONE enemy left. ONE!!! And of course no matter where I searched, the game would not tell me where it was. I was so pissed afterwards that I immediately came to post this. Please, fix the objective markers or outright remove the objective changes.

The objective changes don't need to be removed, they just need serious tweaking.  

I got locked in a level once because it went from a datamass mission to an extermination.  I couldn't complete the mission after I killed everything cause I needed all 4 datamasses, yet the entire ship didn't have a single hackable computer.  Worst thing about it was that I had killed a Stalker during that time and acquired the Dread's blueprint.  I don't have it cause I couldn't complete the level.  

So yes, I know your pain.  :L

I like the changing objective for alert missions- we're getting more so we should do more-, but in other cases it's just a pain. When you're trying to farm or speed through things you choose the mission you do for a reason, not to be stuck with random extra stuff to do.

I rather vote for a fix, because the game is funnier if unexpected things happen. But I think secondary missions should come only after the main objective is accomplished, and of course should lead to a better reward ! Actually I think most people don't like them just because they are a waste of time.

I rather vote for a fix, because the game is funnier if unexpected things happen. But I think secondary missions should come only after the main objective is accomplished, and of course should lead to a better reward ! Actually I think most people don't like them just because they are a waste of time.

That's how I see it as well. There has to be a reward, I'd go from annoyed to happy when an extra/different objective shows up.