Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

30 T2 Raids

dcSquark

2 Forma for 30 runs doesn't sound bad.

Have you even played an MMO? That actually sounds like good drop rates to me compared to other instanced bind on pickup superior drops.

Think about it, it's serving its purpose - farming for 15 keys and running void 15 times probably won't max your weapon from 1~30, so that's pretty good rates if you ask me.

isnt forma supposed to only have a 0.5% reward rate in T2?

though i suppose if you are annoyed by not finding more blueprints, you could argue that statistically you should have found 3-4 by 30 runs. only really a slight deviance if you ask me

Edited by Auseil

Ran into the same problem, I think forma rates need a buff, especially in T3 voids. Get rid of all the garbage that ya dont need there like the extra reaper and latron blueprints, the parts to frost [only keep the frost prime master blueprint] and give forma a buff in percentage. Because really thats their only purpose after you get all the parts.

I've gotten more forma out of T2 exterminate than T3 anything.

its why I suggest buffing forma rates in T3 and getting rid of the garbage rewards. T3 is harder than T2 after all, should be more rewarding, and no chance for garbage.

Like the Latron Prime BP.

And the reaper prime BP... and frost parts. I thought that was the point of T2 missions after all. T3 should be specifically for only the hard to get stuff, and Forma.

Wouldnt mind some kind of boost to forma in T2 though either. Seems T1 is the only one that has its clutter organized well, you go there to get basic parts for reaper and latron. I made a post about this before though.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/66743-suggested-changes-to-t3-void-reward-table-forma/

Sadly it didnt get much attention either. Figured not many people cared, then I saw this topic.

T2 doesnt need latron or reaper parts. Take those out and buff forma percentages.

T3 doesnt need Latron BPs, Reaper BPs, or frost parts. Take those out and buff forma percentages.

Call it good :p

Edited by unmog