Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe 2

Starkiller1127

I was wondering when they finish War-frame will there be a War-frame 2. When this game gets out of open beta in the next few years will DEVS sit down and plan a War-frame 2?

I know this is probably a dumb question but they will have to end War-frame updates at some point. That will mean we will have an endgame even though they said that's out of the picture now. We still have a lot of things to see reworked and a lot of other lore to cover.

I highly doubt there would be a Warframe 2. That would make as much sense as making WoW 2 or LoL 2. DE just have to update the main game if they feel like something needs to be changed, without having to keep up two games at the same time. If Warframe ever stops making them money and dies off, that should be a sign for DE to move on to another idea and project, because the concept of Warframe would be dead at that point signaling that it is time to move on.

but will wf even have a full release?

it might happen if this one dies, and the fans demand it brought back

we might expect higher definition models and textures, maybe with a bit of extra story, but I doubt it will happen in the first place

11 hours ago, Dark_Solaris said:

They will finish the game. Everything has an end that means War frame will as well.

but for all the hard work and budget they will have put into warframe do you think they'll make another one that will probably get significantly less attention?

starting from scratch on de's part would be a terrible financial move.

On 8/15/2016 at 5:37 AM, Dark_Solaris said:

I was wondering when they finish War-frame will there be a War-frame 2. When this game gets out of open beta in the next few years will DEVS sit down and plan a War-frame 2?

I know this is probably a dumb question but they will have to end War-frame updates at some point. That will mean we will have an endgame even though they said that's out of the picture now. We still have a lot of things to see reworked and a lot of other lore to cover.

well, if we follow runescape logic, we are in warframe 3

18 hours ago, Dark_Solaris said:

They will finish the game. Everything has an end that means War frame will as well.

Have you played Halo 5? Everything does not have an end. For anyone who doesn't understand my joke, Halo 5's "ending" is the baitiest sequel bait I've seen years. The story doesn't end, you gotta wait til the next game for that. Not to mention how garbage and unfinished the multiplayer was and still is.