Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe dribbling tutorial. Need opinions as well TY

P.kai

Question

Hello guys, as you have heard from me before, I planned on making lunaro tutorials. I finally made one, but before I continue to make more I need your opinion on the video if it's detailed enough, or if you need to hear voice, if the video was too quick, or subtitles were too quick and all that. Overall give me more suggestions on what to teach you about!

Here is the video:

I hope this one is helpful. Please critique my video because I want to give out the best learning experience for you all.

Edited by P.kai

8 answers to this question

im not a pro lunaro but i like this..

( it seem you dont have mention to slighlty press "shot" button because if you dont the shot will be too much powerful to handle it. )

Edited by Asokah

16 minutes ago, Asokah said:

im not a pro lunaro but i like this..

( it seem you dont have mention to slighlty press "shot" button because if you dont the shot will be too much powerful to handle it. )

Sorry about that. This is a demo though, I just want to know how you guys would like to learn and if I'm doing good so far in this video editing because I have 0 experience with this. If I get enough opinions I will create a much more detailed video with different things to showcase and teach. So far right now I just want to know how people would like me to make the videos. :) TY for your reply, sir!

Just now, trace_phage said:

Great video, I haven't played in a while and this makes me wanna go give it another shot :D

Why toggle sprint though? Convenience? 

Yes sir, I noticed that sometimes when I only use sprint/roll it runs after 1 second. Sometimes in rare conditions as well you may be holding sprint/roll it does not run. It also saves you from accidental roll.

14 hours ago, Haldos said:

Pretty interesting technique. I'll definitely have to give it a shot next time. Might even win a few matches by the next video. 

Looking forward to the next one.

Thank you! :)