Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You Even Trying? A Artifact Defense Alert Event.

UNO168

One of the easiest Events I've ever seen... and people complaining.

Maybe... the problem is you? Your skills? Cooperation? Teamwork? LOGIC. Of course you can't do this alert with 4 x Ash Squad.

That's so very, very sad. This game is too easy already and they dare to complain...

I reading through to make no one said what I was about to say, and here it is on page two. 

I'd also like to point out the a 4x Ash would probably put in a better effort than what I saw this weekend. Honestly, I came here expecting this to a thread about players in defence missions

Edited by WarG0d

I didn't have any problems with the high level enemies. Sure my weapons did almost nothing once we got to the last 5 waves, but when you have 4 players unloading everything on them they go down quite fast.

Frankly I found the last few waves to be more about CC then just pure damage. You'll easily get overrun if your depending entirely on your gun to rip them apart in a second, which doesn't happen. Try bringing a Frame that can hold down the enemy or something. Nyx, Vauban, Mag, are some examples. Hell even Excalibur and Loki can do it with constant blinds and Decoys.

With that in mind, take this also. Keep this mission type. Allow it to continue appearing. It doesn't need to continue giving these rare artifacts, you could switch it out with just bonus mods/keys/whatever, but it was a nice change of pace at the very least.

I thought the same thing. People have complained there's no reason to go past level 5 on high-level defense. This gave a reason to do so. People may not have loved the rewards, but you could use the event type with other rewards.

The difficulty was not the problem. Why are so many ignoring the connection problems to friends and with pugs, enemy bugs, crashes on client and / or host side?

I totally agree, i like challenges, too. But i can't feel "rewarded" or challenged when our team loses because of those problems. I know it's beta. That's why i'm only pointing out.

I got all three artifacts. But i didn't feel as i had accomplished anything, i felt lucky that no error occured. Sadly.

And the times i lost because of them weren't feeling like i got challenged, it felt like a slap in the face.

When the errors are gone, these events will be really fun ;)

But people shouldn't bash/whine around that fast. Especially in this event, the grief was not only caused by a lack of skill. Reconsider this, before shooting down all the arguments or reasons behind their fails by reducing the problems to a lack of skill/clan/connection. =)

Thanks.

@DE: keep up the good work! ;-)

Edited by Aniron

The difficulty was not the problem. Why are so many ignoring the connection problems to friends and with pugs, enemy bugs, crashes on client and / or host side?

Probably because I didn't have these issues.