Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penalty For Failing Alert Missions - Defence Specifically

0Pinger

Simply make it so that if you fail an alert mission you lose all loot, you lost right?   So why should the farmers that are occupying slots to spawn camp spoil it for everyone else, when they can keep all the mods they farm while we are trying to defend and the mission fails because of them.

So an incentive to keep what you loot, Win or if you are Charlie Sheen I am winning

No.

Better to ask for a system to get rid of AFKers or discourage Defense Heroism than it is to screw people over because they wanted to try the next five but weren't certain they can do it.  Discourage the bad behavior, encourage people to push themselves.

Edited by Trylobyte

its a semi common problem, very often its a loki whos waaay under what you need to be effective for a pluto mission, single lato, braton mk 1, he puts the decoy somewhere high up on a ledge and switch teleports too it, lets the other 3 play the round and just comes down to collect mods at the end then goes back up, not sure what you can do about it though as hes not being inactive hes just using the other players and not killing anything

afk kick indeed..

But, lets say you lost a game, well i think, off* screen the tenno are getting away from there as fast as possible.. So they still have the resources they gathered.. I mean they didn't die, and i don't see why they would leave them at the mission...

Edited by BladeFade

its a semi common problem, very often its a loki whos waaay under what you need to be effective for a pluto mission, single lato, braton mk 1, he puts the decoy somewhere high up on a ledge and switch teleports too it, lets the other 3 play the round and just comes down to collect mods at the end then goes back up, not sure what you can do about it though as hes not being inactive hes just using the other players and not killing anything

And thats kinda smart..