Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afk-Kick

LazerusKI

Im not asking for something like " i dont want this noob in my game" or "votekick" or something.

Its just stupid if one player does not move out of the defense spawnzone while the other 3 players are standing next to the pod...and it wont start because of this one guy.

also in an automatic-kick would be not so good, i mean...do you have seen the 6 hours stream where they reached wave 150?

you just need to eat, drink or go to the toilet sometimes^^

maybe some kind of "pause" would be nice to have for this.

AFK-Kick could be solved with a vote function.

If you know the guy and you know why he is away, you could let him. but if he is a random stranger who jsut wnat to stand there without doing anything...votekick.

after 5min afk the vote could start, no player choiced start

Edited by LazerusKI

oh god yes, everyone says oh its a troll feature, well if its an afk votekick, it cant happen to someone that's actually playing, if it just needs a simple majority then that's fine, he has 0 kills and hasn't moved for 1 min, votekick for afk, 2 people at least need to vote yes, he doesn't move for another 2 mins, no kills made, no abilities used, next time, as hes obviously afk and not playing then the kick should be auto, I cant see how this could possibly be exploited by a troll, or even by a group of players who are 'elitist' as it can only happen if the player is not moving and contributing

I agree, there needs to be a way to deal with the leechers and AFKers.

The issue that WarFrame will run into is that since a Squad is 4 people and not 5, as soon as one person votes not to kick (you always get these "I don't want to be the bad guy" people) you cannot remove them as the vote will be 2 to 2 if they are there but doing nothing and vote to stay.

Still a VoteToKick feature in which all 3 need to vote to kick the fourth is way better than what we have now.

This needs addressing ASAP as the game is starting to degenerate into a leeching / botting / AFK game in which people only play with friends or clan mates on private / invite only.  I say this based on the actual numbers we all can see, the number of active squads in online mode during prime weekend play time seldom hits over 100 now, this used to be way higher.  Scanning all the systems atm there is a whopping grand total of 80 active squads in online mode at 10AM on a Sunday.