Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Q] how do I upload images to forums?

Bizzaro21

Question

hey there,

so before i used imgur BBcode, but they changed their site and everytime i tried it, it got f@ked up, I use insert image from url option, but when i wanna upload an image i have on my PC i can`t, how do u do it?

thanks in advance Tenno

8 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

It should work as it always has. Using [ img ] url address [ /img ] still works when I used it the other day for an image I posted to the forums..

ok i tried it, and it worked, thanks

any recommendations on a site to use though? imgur doesnt work anymore for some reason

Edited by Bizzaro21

Just now, Bizzaro21 said:

Imgur is still the best bet. Are you sure you aren't doing something wrong when placing the links into the typing area? Because something seems fishy. Maybe its best if you paste the link to the direct file itself and then type the img around it afterwards? Wthout any spaces within the brackets of course.

6 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

Imgur is still the best bet. Are you sure you aren't doing something wrong when placing the links into the typing area? Because something seems fishy. Maybe its best if you paste the link to the direct file itself and then type the img around it afterwards? Wthout any spaces within the brackets of course.

yes i know, that post fked up by mistake xD

how do u do it though? it needs me to make a post now not just upload, would be very appreciated if u show how to, sry if i sound like a dumb@ss :)