Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New warframe idea! (Son Goku)

Poligonelson

40 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Aliens to Earth. Besides, stating Warframe is a game about aliens is completely false because this just means the entire game is just about Desert Skates.

Lets just call  them martians so it's easy for you to swallow the fact that skates are aliens. Also if you meant alien to our solar system you should have specified in your initial post.

57 minutes ago, Poligonelson said:

Dragon Ball

Wow that is quite a bit of effort and time put into this post and I commend you on that.  Would have been easier to say "Can we clone all dragon ball Z characters as frames?  Thanks"

You went the long route but the result is pretty much the same.  Either way, cute idea.

Just now, CloudCatcher said:

Goku and Vegeta can have a secret ability that lets them fuse together. They have to stand next to each other and do 5 emotes at the same time in a row, with the final one being the handshake. And when they do the handshake, they become Gogeta. The person playing Goku controls the left half, and the person playing Vegeta controls the left half. To make him not too overpowered, if they dont coordinate where they're moving and try to move in different directions, Gogeta trips and has to do an animation to get back up. But their powers are massively increased and with the right amount of teamwork they can defeat any enemy they come across.

That's a really good idea actually! It would make players spend a lot of time in training and would make the coop aspect really bigger.

Cooperation is something that should be more active in Warframe, maybe all of the warframes should be able to fuse somehow.

Just now, Xekrin said:

Wow that is quite a bit of effort and time put into this post and I commend you on that.  Would have been easier to say "Can we clone all dragon ball Z characters as frames?  Thanks"

You went the long route but the result is pretty much the same.  Either way, cute idea.

Look, i'm no lazy

Just now, DialSoapForMen said:

The more you scream into the microphone the stronger you get(the louder the better).

i'm always screaming directly into my mic at all times anyway so this is great news for me

Goku should become your main frame then!

2 minutes ago, Poligonelson said:
3 minutes ago, DialSoapForMen said:

The more you scream into the microphone the stronger you get(the louder the better).

i'm always screaming directly into my mic at all times anyway so this is great news for me

Goku should become your main frame then!

maybe the pitch of your scream makes you get different elements added to your attacks.

48 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

I'm going to put this here

And also Legal issues will make this a never and all in all no, we already have a wukong frame, this is a game about ninjas, this is not make the frame godlike and unkillable (though they already are) No.

plus this would completely ruin the lore. pretty sure a lot of players would leave, and i'd be stuck spending the rest of my days foraging for hats, waiting for the next damn comic, and getting dissed for being a good medic playing tf2.