Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Audio Cues That Could Be Useful

kgb_cyborg

Sorry if this has been addressed before - read a few pages back into the forum and couldn't see any matching topics.

I'm really missing audio cues for certain urgent events - top of my list are:

1) Teammate down

2) Defense artifact/cryopod/core taking health damage

In certain circumstances, (most notably when scoped) these are easy to miss, and could really benefit from added cues. Audio seems most appropriate to me, though additional visual cues could also be good.

Anyone else have any they'd like to see (hear)?

These would indeed be useful.

The hostages can also go down and get revived by players. A sound cue would be welcome, since we don't even get the " *** is down" message for them.

I really love it when they run off for a group hug with seven Toxic Ancients when you're not looking -__-

Another useful cue would happen when your sentinel dies - currently it just uses the grenade sound effect, if I'm not mistaken. Or was it the Osprey death sound? Whatever, it's pretty easy to miss, especially if the sentinel is off screen. 

These would indeed be useful.

The hostages can also go down and get revived by players. A sound cue would be welcome, since we don't even get the " *** is down" message for them.

I really love it when they run off for a group hug with seven Toxic Ancients when you're not looking -__-

Another useful cue would happen when your sentinel dies - currently it just uses the grenade sound effect, if I'm not mistaken. Or was it the Osprey death sound? Whatever, it's pretty easy to miss, especially if the sentinel is off screen. 

I always think my Sentinel died whenever I hear a roller blow up in the distance.

That elated feeling when I discover Wyrm is still floating over my shoulder is amazing. :'-)