Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Lag?

--UMBRA--Mask

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, LoorminatyTehDemon said:

This morning, I played this game and everything went well. Later on after like 5-6 hours, I decided to play again. But it was lagging hard af.  Even with settings set to low.Anyone know why?

It could be something as simple as your Internet provider doing work on there equipment, or heavy traffic. I've run into it myself and later found out the my internet provider was working on something which cause intermittent interruption. If it keeps up, I'd say submit a support ticket and see if it is something DE can assist you with. 

On 8/18/2016 at 4:13 PM, (PS4)Kamranos said:

It could be something as simple as your Internet provider doing work on there equipment, or heavy traffic. I've run into it myself and later found out the my internet provider was working on something which cause intermittent interruption. If it keeps up, I'd say submit a support ticket and see if it is something DE can assist you with. 

No.. it because of the new update.

4 hours ago, LoorminatyTehDemon said:

No.. it because of the new update.

If you already diagnosed the problem, why did you feel the need to post it on here rather than simply contact support? For future notice, we can do nothing to help your situation, but support might be able to. Save time, submit a ticket. 

53 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

If you already diagnosed the problem, why did you feel the need to post it on here rather than simply contact support? For future notice, we can do nothing to help your situation, but support might be able to. Save time, submit a ticket. 

At first, I didnt figure it out. Just today I found out what's the problem. And I guess I'll submit a ticket, thanks.